Industry members are critical and desired to be involved as advisors and assistants to the teachers. Your expertise brings relevance and adds to the quality of Career Technical Education pathway we wish to promote.
There are several ways to get involved with TRADART’s work and take action to ensure the continued success of Santa Barbara School District CTE programs. Come join this community. This is where to start:
Interested skilled tradesmen are always welcome! As are any parent, teacher, student, or community member who would like to volunteer their time to support our cause. We have several areas that are well-suited for volunteers:
- Career Days
- Board Service
- Tiny Houses
Contact Our Instructors Directly
- Chris Mollkoy (Dos Pueblos High School)
- Mike Eckberg (Dos Pueblos High School)
- Mack Ubanowicz (Goleta Valley Junior High School)
- Caleb Chadwick (Santa Barbara High School)
- Justin Howe (Santa Barbara High School)
- Michael Nott (Santa Barbara Junior High School)
- Erik Leighland (San Marcos High School)
- Dave Abel (La Cumbre Junior High School)
For more information, please contact us.
TRADART Foundation has been designated as a public charity by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service and all donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. You will promptly receive a receipt for your donation. TRADART’s Federal Tax Identification Number is 91-2120283.